Epoxy Resin Starter Kit
Agate Round Serving Tray
Your resin art journey starts here...
This Resin Starter Kit is perfect for creating your first Resin Serving Tray and includes a frame to hold your finished resin piece so there is no need to add handles! The kit is perfect for starting your resin art product collection as many items can be kept and reused offering good value for money against purchasing items separately.
Watch the tutorial in the video below for inspiration and use the instructions provided in your kit to create your very own Resin Serving Tray using this Resin Starter Set.
- Either a Premium Epoxy Resin and Hardener 400g kit or 2kg kit (choose your selected resin kit size)
- Agate Round Serving Tray Mold and Gold Frame
- 3 x Pigment Powders
- 1 pot of Floating Pigment Powder
- 1 Pot of Glitter
- Resin Edges Metallic Paint Pen
- Instruction sheet
The mold can be kept and added to your collection to be reused and the gold frame can be purchased separately on our site for many more creations! Visit our FAQ for advice on how to care for our silicone products. The pigments and glitter will last for many pours as a little goes a long way and once items run out, simply top up on our site!
Always wear safety glasses and use gloves when working with resin. Wear a respirator if ventilation is poor. However, despite ventilation it is always advisable to use a respirator.
Please note it is your responsibility to read all health and safety instructions before using this product.
Our resins have been formulated with the most up to date epoxy resin chemicals and technology and with safety in mind. Our Resin is safe for home use (when used as directed)
As with all Resins, it is important that you read the safety precautions associated with our product carefully before use and contact us if you have any questions.
- Always wear nitrile gloves
- Wear a respirator when sanding partially cured resin
- Work in a well ventilated room
- Although a respirator is essential when sanding partially cured resin, we also recommend the use of one whenever working with resin for complete protection, especially when additives such as inks, paints, pigments have been added to resin
- Wear safety goggles
- Avoid skin contact, if contact occurs-wash with soap and water
- Do not eat, drink or smoke while working
- In case of eye contamination wash with plenty of water for 15 minutes and seek medical advice immediately.
- If alcohol inks have been used, do not use a flame as alcohol is flammable
Check out our You Tube channel for more tutorials and inspiration about the many ways to be creative with your kit.
Be proud of your beautiful serving tray and tag us on social media @just4youonlineuk
Premium Epoxy Resin - Instruction Sheet
Premium Epoxy Resin Safety Data Sheet
For our Epoxy Resin FAQ - Click here
Click the image to view the Tutorial