Crystal Clear Epoxy Resin with high heat resistance and high gloss finish, perfect for Resin Art coating, coasters, tabletops, bar counters and kitchen worktops
3kg Kit (2kg Resin and 1kg Hardener)
ASTM Certified non-hazardous and non toxic, no VOCs
- Offers the highest UV resistance on the market for non-yellowing and protection of your artwork.
- Easy 2:1 mixing ratio by volume and weight
- Self levelling
- Long working time of approx 90 minutes
- Non flammable
- Durable, tough and non scratching
- Odour Free
- Perfect for coating paintings with acrylic paint, oil paint and watercolour paints
- Due to the longer working time and viscosity it is perfect for tabletops, bar counters, kitchen worktops and epoxy floor applications.
- Due to high heat resistance, perfect for coaster making
- Crystal and optically clear, high gloss finish
- Suitable for use as a food safe coating but not as a cutting/food preparation surface.
Always follow mixing instructions carefully to ensure accurate results any changes in ratio will affect the resin properties.
Mix for 3-4 minutes
2:1 by weight and volume - 100 parts Resin to 50 parts Hardener for example (100g Resin to 50g Hardener) or (100ml Resin to 50ml Hardener)
Epoxy heats up faster in larger quantities, so only mix the amount needed for use within the working time.
If working in colder conditions, pre warm the Part A Resin in warm (not boiling) water and keep the room temperature consistent whilst curing.
90°C (194°F) Requires a total of 14-21 days to reach maximum cure and heat resistant properties. The addition of resin additives such as inks, pigments, pastes etc can reduce the heat resistance, we recommend applying a clear top coat to ensure full heat resistance.
Work time - 1.5 to 2 hours at 20°C (mixed 250g) 1.5 hours at 20°C (mixed 500g)
Cure time - Touch dry in 24 hours at 20°C, full cure and heat resistance in 14-21 days.
Coverage- Applied 0.5mm thick this kit will cover approx 4.3m2
Shelf life - 1 year in sealed containers
Please note it is your responsibility to read all health and safety instructions before using this product.
Our resins have been formulated with the most up to date epoxy resin chemicals and technology and with safety in mind. Our Resin is safe for home use (when used as directed)
As with all Resins, it is important that you read the safety precautions associated with our product carefully before use and contact us if you have any questions.
- Always wear nitrile gloves
- Wear a respirator when sanding partially cured resin
- Work in a well ventilated room
- Although a respirator is essential when sanding partially cured resin, we also recommend the use of one whenever working with resin for complete protection, especially when additives such as inks, paints, pigments have been added to resin
- Wear safety goggles
- Avoid skin contact, if contact occurs-wash with soap and water
- Do not eat, drink or smoke while working
- In case of eye contamination wash with plenty of water for 15 minutes and seek medical advice immediately.
- If alcohol inks have been used, do not use a flame as alcohol is flammable
Premium Heat Resist - Instruction Sheet
Premium Heat Resist - Safety Data Sheet
For Epoxy Resin frequently asked questions click here
Don't forget to tag us in your creations using @just4youonlineuk, we can't wait wait to see what you create!